Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck – Plastic Surgery – Reno and Lake Tahoe, Nevada
A tummy tuck, also known as an abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin from your midsection. It can also restore weakened or separated muscles to create a smoother and firmer appearance. Even people of normal size and body weight can develop an abdomen that protrudes – whether from pregnancy, significant weight fluctuations, heredity, aging, or prior surgery. If this describes your situation, you may be a candidate for a tummy tuck.
Men and women from all over Nevada, choose abdominoplasty cosmetic surgery for a number of reasons including:
- Excess abdominal skin following weight loss
- Weight gain (beer belly or spare tire) from a sedentary lifestyle
- Abdominal fat that is resistant to diet and exercise
- Stretched stomach muscles from pregnancy
- A desire for a thinner profile
- A desire to look younger and fitter
- A desire to improve self-esteem and self-confidence
- A desire to fit into your clothes better
Schedule a complimentary consultation to ask about a procedure that will help you reach your goals. Dr. James E. Murphy will discuss your options with you in person.